IT Support Specialist
Job Type: Full-Time
This is a great opportunity to join our IT Advisory & Assurance practice as an IT Support Technician / Specialist. The successful candidate will support our clients, administer and maintain client-side infrastructure and cloud based solutions, and participate in variety of professional service project engagements all the while being directly mentored by a Client Service Manager.
We expect our team to deliver solutions through a combination of diverse, real world experience and a sense of urgency, commitment, collaboration and bias for results. We look for candidates with a proven history of continuous learning, exploration, and superior customer service. The ideal candidate will be naturally analytical and thrive in ever-changing, entrepreneurial environment which is high on team camaraderie and committed to our shared root values.
- Provide technical phone/email/desk-side support and proactive maintenance for all of our managed services clients and technology systems.
- Provide level 1 and 2+ phone/chat/email/desk-side support for all of our technology systems
- Visit client sites to perform proactive and reactive support services including workstations, servers, storage, wireless, printers, network installations and consulting
- Participate in an array of client projects including office moves, infrastructure deployments, and cloud service migrations such as Office 365.
- Update, create and maintain support documentation
- Responsible for time allocation/prioritization, task management, customer follow up
- Document, track, and monitor the incident in the ticketing system to ensure a timely resolution.
- Handle multiple priorities and work under pressure
- Work as part of a team in a structured environment with defined targets and deliverables
- Exemplify a high degree of personal integrity and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Ability to keep track of all tasks performed on a job-to-job basis for billing purposes
- Participate in technology assessments and audits
- Provide a willingness to commit the additional time and effort necessary to meet project and client commitments including after-hours or weekend work as needed
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in roles demonstrating excellent customer service and support, analytical, organizational and problem-solving aptitude
- Minimum business or technical diploma or equivalent mix of experience and education/certification
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and team building/leading skills
- Ability to learn new technologies and industries quickly
- Expert level desktop, network, server and end user support (level 2+)
- Experience with configuring and troubleshooting mobile devices and liaising with mobile providers
- Good understanding of Windows Active Directory management, LAN/WAN networking and remote productivity tools/environments.
- Experience and knowledge of the cloud based services such as: Azure, Office 365, Amazon S3, etc.
- Experience deploying, maintaining, and supporting servers, network attached storage, and network devices
- Experience in addressing virus and malware issues
- Microsoft, CompTIA, ITIL, or other industry recognized certifications
In your cover letter, please describe why you would be a good fit for The Directorship as well as this position.
Due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If the posting is still up, the position is still open. Please feel free to contact us email@example.com if you have any questions. Thank you.