IT Audit Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for candidates who are looking to grow, make a meaningful impact, and are passionate about IT policy, process, security, and risk. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, yet dynamic team and directly contribute to the growth of our IT General Controls (ITGC) & Cyber-Risk Assurance programs. The IT Audit Analyst will participate in a variety of Information Security Audit and Cyber Security Risk client engagements. The role will also provide ad-hoc technical and operational assistance when called upon.
We expect our team to deliver solutions through a combination of diverse, real world experience and a sense of urgency, commitment, collaboration and bias for results. We look for candidates with a proven history of continuous learning, exploration, and superior customer service. The ideal candidate will be naturally analytical and thrive in ever-changing, entrepreneurial environment which is high on team camaraderie and committed to our shared root values.
- Support on-going ITGC control monitoring programs, SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley) IT audits, and Cyber Security Risk assessments
- Document and evaluate business processes, risks and IT controls
- Conduct preliminary IT security scans including file-server share and application permission reports
- Discover, Inventory and review key systems, devices, user accounts, data sources, and corresponding logs
- Participate in network vulnerability assessments, port scans, and analysis
- Develop, run, maintain and document IT audit scripts and reports
- Make recommendations to address control deficiencies, optimize risk, and improve operational efficiency
- Inventory and revise IT policies and procedures
- Keep technical diagrams up to date
- Liaise with client IT personnel, remote staff, managed service providers and third party vendors
- Work with client sites and liaise with staff at all levels of the client organization
- Analyze IT requirements within companies and provide independent / objective advice on the use of IT and present solutions in written or oral reports
- Contribute to Company growth by delivering tangible and significant business value to our clients
- Document process workflows, knowledge articles, and reports using a variety of applications and cloud-based tools
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies and solutions where appropriate
- 2 years’ work experience in a related IT or audit role demonstrating excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong personal integrity, business ethics and customer service skills
- Basic understanding of IT network and service architecture
- Ability to thrive in an environment of change and manage multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment in evaluating situations and making decisions
In your cover letter, please describe why you would be a good fit for The Directorship as well as this position.
Due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If the posting is still up, the position is still open. Please feel free to contact us email@example.com if you have any questions. Thank you.