Junior IT Consultant (Associate)
Job Type: Full-Time
Our Associate IT Consultants are equipped with a blend of technical knowledge, business acumen, troubleshooting expertise, and excellent soft skills. This role is a great fit for those who are avid problem solvers and who enjoy working in fast-paced, dynamic environments with regular client interaction. Associate IT Consultants must be great communicators in order to meet both the technical and interpersonal needs of the role. The successful candidate will participate in IT management process activities to our clients both remotely and in person, oversee client-side technology services and cloud-based solutions and be continuously challenged to grow personally and professionally.
We expect our team to deliver solutions through a combination of diverse, real world experience and a sense of urgency, commitment, collaboration and bias for results. We look for candidates with a proven history of continuous learning & skills development, exploration, superior customer service, and community involvement. The ideal candidate will be naturally analytical and thrive in ever-changing, entrepreneurial environment which is high on team camaraderie and committed to our shared root values.
- Work with the Client Service Manager on day-to-day IT program management activities including, but not limited to:
- Overseeing all-aspects of site IT operations for a portfolio of clients
- Managing support team incident escalations and related significant events
- Maintaining IT asset, licensing, and contract inventories
- Coordinating work orders, system changes, and procurement requests
- Managing key operational strategic initiatives and related IT risks
- Continually build and improve support and management process documentation
- Assist with the implementations and management of various IT projects and audits
- Work with clients to understand their business needs and identify and recommend solutions to make their operations more efficient
- Ensure that clients' infrastructure is healthy, stable and configured with accepted IT best practices
- Stay abreast of client needs at all times and address with urgency
- Communicate constantly with co-workers and clients to ensure clients' expectations are met and exceeded
- Manage client communication threads & technical documentation
- 2-5 years applicable experience
- Preferably have worked in the IT services industry providing solutions and support to clients
- Excellent customer service skills: communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to multi-task and possess strong organizational skills
- Strong customer interaction and follow-up skills
- Assertive, customer-oriented and goal-driven attitude
- Attention to detail: punctuality, scheduling, presentations, standard operating procedures, configuration documentation, emails
- Ability to use good judgment to effectively prioritize work
In your cover letter, please describe why you would be a good fit for The Directorship as well as this position.
Due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If the posting is still up, the position is still open. Please feel free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Thank you.