Client Service Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
We are looking for candidates equipped with a broad understanding of IT to join our IT Advisory & Assurance team. We are looking for experienced individuals who are both capable and excited to manage our client’s site IT operations and participate in a wide array of IT project engagements.
We expect our team to deliver solutions through a combination of diverse, real world experience and a sense of urgency, commitment, collaboration and bias for results. We look for those which have a track record of success in challenging work environments while demonstrating a high level of customer service & care.
The ideal candidates are experienced IT professionals who have a mix of IT and Business operations experience combined with outstanding customer service skills. We are looking for those who are interested in learning and supporting a growing business as a key part of a small IT management team. If you feel comfortable wearing many hats and thinking on your feet while getting out and engaging people then this is the opportunity for you.
- Visit client sites and liaise with staff at all levels of the client organization
- Oversee day to day IT operations for client locations
- Analyze IT requirements within companies and provide independent / objective advice
- Contribute to The Directorship’s growth by delivering tangible and significant business value to our clients
- Key individual responsible for IT infrastructure, network design and IT support / management processes
- Evaluate, select, test, manage and monitor IT solutions where appropriate
- Develop and manage relationships with third party IT vendors and service providers
- Understand and coordinate various changes within client IT management programs
- Ensure compliance to both client and company policies and procedures
- Be accountable for the timely delivery of various IT management work products and progress reports
- Develop client information management and operational standards
- Support monitoring of IT general control compliance programs, periodic cyber risk assessments and IT audits
- Provide project coordination for a variety of local and international IT projects such as office moves, cloud service migrations and transformations, infrastructure upgrades or related
- Assist in comprehensive cost/benefit analysis and preparation of business cases
- Assist preparation of project proposals, perform risk analysis, and manage change control
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum 7 years experience in IT with a minimum of 2 years’ work experience directly in a service management role demonstrating excellent leadership, organizational and problem-solving aptitude
- Exemplify a high degree of personal integrity and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Working as part of a team with defined targets and deliverables
- Provide a willingness to commit the additional time and effort necessary during periods of heavy workload in order to meet project/program milestones, implementation deadlines and the like
- A good understanding of IT desktop and infrastructure and LAN / WAN technologies with an emphasis on how technologies integrate to provide solutions to small and mid-market companies
- Experience and understanding of cloud based solutions such as the Office 365 suite (SaaS)
- Excellent customer service skills and business ethics
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to explain complex IT concepts to non-technical clients
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills in dynamic work environment
- Experience working as a project manager / coordinator with responsibility at different stages of the project life-cycle
In your cover letter, please describe why you would be a good fit for The Directorship as well as for this position.
Due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If the posting is still up, the position is still open. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Thank you.